[Dailydrool] Gallagher

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Feb 5 15:28:55 PST 2016

Thanks God Gallagher is better ( at least controlled).
His syblings will be happy to see him returning home.
Today at night is the start of Canaval in Brazil. The whole country stops until Wed pm for fun ( the majority simply rest, travel, etc...).
Dogs, including Bassets, of course, go out with their slaves, as usual BUT using different kind of costumes, or at least one of those Hawaiian Collars.
It is very fun to see our babies in costumes. Some are absolutelly funny.
My dad's girl use a different costume everyday. I don't know if I and my syblings were that spoiled rotten.... But hey, we don't have 4 paws, tails, that innocent look... So I GUESS she should be more spoiled than us!
And  "VIVA O CARNAVAL,MINHA GENTE!"

Love, Drool and a happy Carnaval to those who will enjoy it,

Miriam Virginia Oliveira ( mom of Violeta and Xaxa, enjoying Carnaval in heaven)
duda.tuppence at shaw.ca