[Dailydrool] Dexter's ear infection

J Marchlewski via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Feb 10 06:18:51 PST 2016

Just to clarify - when we noticed a problem with Dexter's ears, he went to
our vet immediately. It started out with brown discharge and some goo. Each
vet recommended treatment made Dexter's ear infection worse to the point it
was gooey, raw looking and painful (which Jennifer witnessed). We sought
out not one but two second opinions on treatment. We consulted Dexter's
dermatologist on it. After almost of year of non-stop vet care and with the
surgery scheduled, we tried the Blue Power Ear Treatment.

That cheap homemade treatment did what numerous vet visits, various
treatments and lots of $$$$$ could not do - it cleaned up his ear
infection.

I was skeptical about the BPET but now is a believer. My vet is still
skeptical about it. Like my mom used to say, sometimes modern medicine
doesn't have all the answers.

Jan