[Dailydrool] The Bugler needs help

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Feb 13 02:18:21 PST 2016

The Bugler, the wonderful magazine about all things Basset that so many of
us have read for so long is about to vanish.

Riche Churchill, the editor, has lost her right hand person, the one who
puts what Riche has written into a format that allows her to send it out.

Unless we step forward to help., the Bugler is done.

The equipment is old, the publishing program probably needs replacing but
money to buy a new one is basically not there.
Is someone willing to help Riche out? She has a Mac computer and I do not
but someone out there, some drooler, does: and understands the publishing
programs enough to lend a hand.

We're a family. Help us stay together.

MomPerson to Doc, Conley, MertaLou and all those before who have written
to, appeared in, or chewed on THE BUGLER

bgszap2 at gmail.com