[Dailydrool] Fortiflora

Adrienne Gillespie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Feb 13 14:54:36 PST 2016

I use Fortiflora, too. I don't sprinkle a full pack on Lucy's food
unless she is actually taking antibiotics. Could you split a pack, or a
pack & a half between the tree of them?

I did about 30 seconds worth of research. There are other brands of
probiotic that come packaged in bulk, by that, I mean not in a packet or
capsule. They are scooped by the teaspoonful. I haven't used these
products so don;t know how they compare to Fortiflora's efficacy.

--
Adrienne Gillespie
http://booksandbassets.wordpress.com
clara at spiritone.com

Currently Reading: Hunger Makes Me a Modern Girl by Carrie Brownstein