[Dailydrool] Bugler help

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Feb 14 15:05:41 PST 2016

I wrote Riche. She has an old Mac and an old software progress (think 15 years or more). What she really wants is to find someone who can work the program. She used to send the data to her "geek" who would format it, compress it and return it to her to send out. He has become unwell and can't help her anymore or assist. She is not inclined to buy a new computer. I offered to chip in a little toward a program. She isn't sure that would be cost effective or work on her computer.

If there is a Mac person who has a clue about "Quark" could you please see if you can help her? I have no Mac, never heard of Quark, but do like the Bugler. Especially the ones with Feyfey and Tabasco Sauce in the covers.

Otherwise we will all have to go sit in our garages and read decades old issues. It would be better to read new ones!

Dawn