[Dailydrool] Sobriquets

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Feb 19 11:32:58 PST 2016

This is Mariah of Hawaii. My sister, Mila, and I have been pondering sobriquets for ourselves. I am partial to "Mariah the Maraudah" for myself, but cannot come up with a good descriptor for Mila. She suggested "Mila, Heart Stealah" or "Mila, the Real Dealah", but I do not think either sobriquet really suits her. We are open to suggestions. Mariah the Maraudah

And if you are making a quilt square for mom, please mail it soon.  12.5 inches/ 12 inches square after joining. Washable material. Basset themed.  73-4196 Eluna Street, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740. Mom has the itchies to start putting everything together. We have a different type of inexplicable itchies, but that is a subject for a different post. Vlbzwick at yahoo.com