[Dailydrool] Stuff and Raw kd Diet

Kim Dworak via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Feb 24 08:46:19 PST 2016

We are gradually getting used to Wulfie being gone.  It's hard, he really ran the house.  He's been my alarm clock for 8 and a half years. The house is so quiet without him, and Hal won't sing anymore.  I think for now we will stay at two, our hearts aren't ready for another one, and our wallets need to recover too.

Hal had a dental in January and had 3 teeth pulled.  He is 14 now, and we've had him for 2 years.  He is such a sweet boy.  All snuggles and love.  Heidi really misses Wulfie, and his cat Ninja is just lost without him.  It's sad to see them grieve, although they are getting better.  She's actually been playing with him lately, which is really cute.
I have a friend with a Border Collie.  She is a sweet person and helped me so much when I first got Gunter.  Her BC Otis was just diagnosed with kidney disease.  Ironically, she also has kidney disease.  He is allergic to chicken, so he can't eat the kd food and she is looking for an alternative.  She is more than willing to cook for him, and I remember someone posting the raw alternatives to the different prescription diets, but I get an error when searching the archives.  Could someone please send them to me?
We are sending drool to everyone in need, and if you need a puppy fix, Gunter's picture was on the calendar Sunday (would have been his 10th birthday) and he was absolutely adorable.
Kim with Hal, Heidi and the c at ts (and Gunter and Wulfgang atb)kdworak69 at hotmail.com