[Dailydrool] Sunfrog Shirts

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Feb 28 04:05:50 PST 2016

Beth,

I clicked on the link for the basset shirt and respectfully disagree, understanding you haven't yet ordered. I was disappointed to see that it is a link to Sunfrog shirts. My perception is that Sunfrog is a scourge of Facebook, bad quality, non screen printed, commercial shirt company. There are a few companies (could be one that uses different names) that have fake profile people post their shirt designs as if they like them. I saw one, the quality was poor and will never, ever buy one.

They seem to go for, here's the saying, lets insert a breed shirts. Between that and not being screen printed, I wish they would just go away.

Nothing like a good, screen printed shirt. I have rescue shirts that look as good today as they did 15-18 years ago. They last forever and usually have a clever design.  I encourage people to shop with rescue's (and companies) that take the time and invest the money in producing better shirts. If we don't, it will be companies like this that will survive.

Dawn