[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Feb 12 05:54:59 PST 2016

Every day I send my free bowl of food to the Animal Rescue site and look for
the next Shelter Challenge announcement to come but still nothing.. I think
this is the longest break I have ever seen without a Challenge starting.
Hopefully they will have one starting soon.

Judith I am so sorry to hear Dice has cancer we  know how much he is loved
and has been your heart dog for many years please know we are all thinking
of you and praying for you and Dice.

Val I would love to see the quilt squares I looked on Facebook but have not
located them yet. I am not the best at finding stuff though.

Bev we enjoy reading about Merla and Conley and Doc they are so funny!! I
can certainly relate with having a multiple dog family. Thank goodness we
have dogs in our lives to bring love and happiness each day.

Drool to all who needs it!

Christine

jbly1 at kc.rr.com