[Dailydrool] The Bugler

Randy Miller via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Feb 15 15:18:37 PST 2016

I have a Mac, and, since I have 2 brothers that do or have done electronic pre-press, have heard of QuarkXpress.  Unfortunately, it's too expensive for someone, like myself, who's on disability.  If there is an open source program that works similar to QuarkXpress, I'd consider doing it.  Otherwise, it might be something worth doing in Apple's Pages, which is inexpensive (I paid about $10.00 in Apple's App Store a few years ago when I upgraded my Mac from a Grey G4 tower to an Intel Mac mini Core Duo, to my current Intel Mac mini i7 quad core machine).

Sent from my iPhone