[Dailydrool] Unscented Basst Hounds?

CenturyLink Customer via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jan 24 11:47:20 PST 2016

My DH would be first in line for that! One of his biggest complaints is that the house stinks like dogs and the dogs are primarily bassets. We have seven bassets + Megan The Talldog, a weimeraner. I, on the other hand, wouldn't want an odorless basset. Their "houndy odor is one of the things I love about them.

I' m going to have my thyroid tested after reading  your post since I seem to be losing my sense of smell or at least it's not as good as it used to be. I wish to thank you and Biscuit for your post. I've never thought of that being related to a thyroid issue. I've never had my thyroid checked either so I should.

Biscuit your a treasure.

Jacqie Marvich

oakrydgebh at q.com