[Dailydrool] Millie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jan 26 18:40:19 PST 2016

Both Millie and I are glad the below zero temps have moved on.  Last
weekend we had the coldest temps of the winter.  Below zero at night and  single
digits during the day.  Needless to say, Millie did not get her  usual
walks, especially at night.  The shorter night walks threw off her  pooping
schedule and she would get up between 2 and 3 am to do her  business.  That
happened last Monday.  I had her out at 3:30 am and  after she did it(she needs
to walk to do it) we were hustling back to the house  and I tripped over the
curb and fell flat on my face, messing it up quite a  bet.  I must have been
a sight laying half in the road on half on the  sidewalk.  I looked quite
bad, but luckily nothing serious, just looked  like a victim of spousal
abuse.  I told Kathy that if anyone asked I was  going to tell them she did it
when I asked if we could get a second dog.  I  am better now.

Today we went to a garden store and they allowed dogs in the store so
Millie went with us.  She was a real hit with the customers and the  employees.
She got lots of attention and lost of pets and even a  treat.  As we were
leaving they said she should come back soon.  Drool  heading off to all in
need of it.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com