[Dailydrool] A day at Rescue Fest

Wen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jan 31 10:22:38 PST 2016

Hi droolers!

We attend, as a rescue/vendor, the Pookies BowWow rescue Fest yearly here,
in Maitland. FL.   Pookies is a small pet boutique and

Is rescue friendly, and started Rescue Fest 7 yrs ago to help local area
rescues.    Towards the end of the day, I was holding Esty, one of the
Bounder Beagles, on

my lap, like a baby.  She was tired and I was enjoying her being so sweet.
A boy, around 9, came up and was petting her belly, saying how cute she was.
I said thank you, and asked him if he thought she looks just like me.  He
looked at her, then at me, then at her,  then he asked me to take off my sun
glasses.   I did and then he said yes,  he could see it in the eyes.

Have to say, that just made my day.

Wen and the Bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com <mailto:houndsabound at cfl.rr.com>