[Dailydrool] when they are gone

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 1 10:31:07 PDT 2016

every one is different,  but for me, I have had 4 bassets and  three
miniature Dachshunds  , Annie and Hannah are still here,  all my  ( girls )  have
been cremated and their ashes sit up on a shelf in my  bedroom with their
favorite toy, collar and their picture, My loss of Maggie was  the hardest, it
has been 18 months now and I still mourn her loss, I have  the blanket that
she laid upon the last three days of her life and it is on  my bed,  and NO
I still haven't washed it, there are times, when you share  your soul with
that special " one "  and I don't think you ever fully  recover, you move
on, because that's what you are suppose to do, but you never  recover, I
protect their ashes like I protected their life. and each new hound  that enters
my life is unique and gets her own collar and her own  toys.

Jackie, you are a beautiful poet and amazing person !!!

wishing everyone a safe  fourth of July, Thank Dog neither of my girls  are
afraid of fire works !  I remember Lucy and Maggie, OMG  even  sedation
didn't help, nor did the Thunder Shirt,  wishing  a safe  holiday for all !

we have lots of clover  in our yard this summer and lots of bees,  Hannah
likes to pounce on them and has been stung twice, I now carry Benadryl in  my
pocket ! she just never learns !

Love

Marlene, Annie and my  wild child Hannah !

_marsdoxy2 at aol.com_ (mailto:marsdoxy2 at aol.com)