[Dailydrool] Father Pat

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 7 14:00:23 PDT 2016

Someone on the drool asked about Father Pat and his postings about a week
ago.  I do not know him personally, but I was picking up bird seed at out
local supply store and they loaded the bags for me.  I had a dog crate in
the back of the BUV and was asked what kind of dog I had.  I replied 3  basset
hounds.  Oh, she said, my priest at the parish I belong to has  basset
hounds.  I asked if it was Father Pat and she said, yes.  She  told me he is
retired and lost three of his five bassets last year, but has  taken in three
more.  He told her that "5" was the magic number.  I do  miss his posts.

I guess "3" is the magic number for me.  I have two more basset boys  in
addition to Duncan.  I have welcomed Nicholas and Junior.  Nicholas  is 6
years old and Junior is three years old.  Am presently in the business  of
housebreaking, contending with yeast infections (hot here in Georgia), just
finished treating a UTI, and generally trying to get everybody into a  routine.
Duncan seems to be adjusting to the newbys just fine, although  backsliding
in housebreaking. My mop is always ready.

Mariah sound like my Sophie(ATB) was.  I bought so many new remotes  for
the TV the guy at Radio Shack thought I was nuts.  She would chew them  up and
bury them in the back yard.

Warm wishes to all.

Beth Hanna
_bethahanna at aol.com_ (mailto:bethahanna at aol.com)