[Dailydrool] Tony to the Bridge

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jul 10 10:31:30 PDT 2016

Tony flew off to the bridge this morning with his Mama and Pa at his side. He hadn't been feeling to well the last week or so and yesterday we knew there was something wrong. We brought him to a new vet because the mobile vet we had doesn't have weekend hours. We could not be happier with the care Tony received. He had blood work and X-rays done. He was given an IV for meds and was resting. The results of the blood work came in the morning and it was total kidney failure. He had also bloated at some point. It showed up on an X-ray. He did not give any indication of any issues like that going on. Tony loved his yard, his food and his walkies. We will miss you very much Tony. Be a good boy at the bridge and we love you.

Daria and Jim with TonyATB, ArnieATB, and BensonATB

djefla50 at gmail.com

Sent from my iPad