[Dailydrool] UpDate from the Desk Of

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jul 11 17:22:44 PDT 2016

​This is Miss MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset checking in.
Well. Let's discuss Buzzy Things.
A Lady never ever chases Buzzy Things.
They are very provocative but a Lady does not do such things.
So imagine my shock when a Buzzy Thing fairly LEAPED into my mouth!
I did not say a word because I thought it might be hiding from a Feathery
Thing. But I might have Accidentally bitten down just a tiny. Really tiny.
The Buzzy things must be very dellycut, because the next thing you know,
the Buzzy thing bit back and this so startled me that I..ah..swallowed.
Well!
Fifteen minutes later there I was being hustled off to the Vetspital where
they gave me TWO SHOTS! For eating a Buzzy Things. Such a drastic
punishment for something that clearly was NOT MY FAULT!

Since then I have attempted to capture another Buzzy Thing to discuss the
situation with it and perhaps learn why one of it's kind would fly into my
Mouth. Was it a dare? Was it some kind of X-treem Buzzy sport? I do not
have the answer, yet, but I shall pers-----------------there goes one--
snapsnapsnapsnap wait! com snapsnapback! Listen we snapsnapsnap

Conley where is she going?
I dunno, Doc. She off on Zoomies again. Don't pay any atten-
STICK SHE HAS A STICK I HAVETO GETIT STICK STICK
Snapsnapsnapsnap

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........what a group.

MertaLou, Conley & Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com