[Dailydrool] Probiotics

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 13 08:14:25 PDT 2016

couple weeks back someone on the drool wrote about  giving their  hounds a
probiotic,  could someone possibly e mail   me off the  drool with that info
?  I have had Annie on a probiotic for almost 2 years  now, and I'm still
having problems with her stools, she has been taking "  Proviable " which I
get from my vet. she has  bad breath , I am talking, "  knock over dead
breath, lethal "   Her teeth  are great, and her  anals are empty,  she just had
an abdominal ultra sound done the end  of April, everything was clear. and
oh yes, she passes gas , like, run us out of  the room gas ! bwahahahaha
would appreciate any in put

Marlene, Annie and   Hannah Rose  ( aka ) sh** head, butt  head, moron, nimb
 rod, get back here, stop that, Nooooooooooo !!!!!!!!

_marsdoxy2 at aol.com_ (mailto:marsdoxy2 at aol.com)

I have to say  to  Bev and Val, Hannah would make a GREAT play  mate for
Merta & Miriah, she is a wild child of perpetual motion,  never ending play,
play, play, she has been stung three times by bees, because  she stalks
them, she has killed a baby robin, caught a baby bunny, cicada,  lightening
bugs, and now the crickets have appeared ! she has literally  destroyed three
remotes, thank God we had insurance , two cell phones, inserts  to three pair
of shoes. and outside to go potty means, hunting,  grazing,   and playing !
And she eats grass, lots of grass and usually throws up ????? what the heck
 ???? she is now on Mylanta twice a day, she is super hyper, like on speed
hyper,  really guys, she is really that hyper !

on a lighter side not Basset related, we are having an air show here this
weekend, and our house is right on the flight pattern to the air National
Guard  and the Toledo express Airport, the Navy Thunderbirds were doing
maneuvers  yesterday and it was amazing to watch  all four F-16 flew right over
our house and I swear they knocked the leaves off the trees, made the hair on
my  arms and neck stand up, just beautiful.