[Dailydrool] Handsomest hounds on today's calendar!

Kathy Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 20 14:27:02 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Today's calendar features our two elderly hounds, Hooter the harrier (15)
and Twinkletoes the basset (13).  My husband and I were reminiscing this
morning about that photo and wondering when we could've taken it - must have
been ages ago when Southern California had green grass!  Both our hounds
continue to enjoy life, albeit more slowly, and we certainly enjoy them
every day.  Give your pups, especially your seniors, an extra treat today
from Hooter and Twink!

Kathy Wilson, Twinkletoes, Hooter the harrier, and Moose (ATB)

kmwlaw at cox.net