[Dailydrool] MertaLou Reports

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jul 23 01:26:30 PDT 2016

​Well Mr.Biskit is home but we cannot go near him. Oh!
This is MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset, reporting.
Mr. Biskit is home but we cannot go near him, in fact we were made to wait
in our kennels for maybe an entire week while he just went to bed!! He did
give us each a treat first and it is very nice to have him home again but
he smells funny and he moves funny and he looks odd. So I am not entirely
sure it is he, altho Conley and Doc say it is.
Conley says that beneath the funny smell he can smell it is MrBiskit.
Doc says he moves like Mr.Biskit if he were in pain.
whaddo they know?
I am just not sure he has not been taken over by aliens. By which I mean
another life form!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will report back after further investigation. (I think this is why we are
being kept away, so we will not detect the change.)

MertaLou at home with guests Conley & Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com