[Dailydrool] Not to Complain But

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 27 05:44:45 PDT 2016

​This is Merta Lou Professional Lady Basset and I do not get to have any
fun at all here. I am wondering if this is really the

Conly say youse gotta stop eetin paper.

Really must you interrupt?

An rugs

And I suppose books are not allowed either?

Nope. Or shews.

Shoes, Conley. s h o e s.

Whatebber not allowt. Youse got all dem toys! You gotta yard ob stiks.
Youse got FOUR elk antslers. Why youse eeting paper?

Ooooo it crackles! It crumples. It pops and and snaps. And it tears so
nicely into little tiny pieces itty bitty snowflakes of pretty crunchy
paper and I slide on it on the floor an tear an
rikillitkillitkillit!!!!!!!!!

Nebbermine. Conley sorry he ast. Going to turn off dis computer now an teke
a nap while SOMEWON chills out come on Doc juss leeb her be, lets fine you
a stick too...

Dis Conley sending drool where it needed
Conley, Doc an ---- youse nose.

bgszap2 at gmail.com