[Dailydrool] a couple of things.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 2 18:47:50 PDT 2016

Marlene, I am so very sorry about your son's accident.  I hope that he
heals fully.  That is not real good.  I remember when one Thanksgiving  morning
I fractured my upper humorous in four places when we were expecting a
house full of guests and had a 3 pound turkey in the oven.  Was  my wife MAD.
To this day I do have some problems with it.  Tell  your son to do all the
PT, and not be like me.  I hated it and  did not do as I should have.  Millie
will send drool to you and him.

Shannon, it looks like you learned a valuable lesson from Babers.   Never
take a woman for granted, especially if she is a hound.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com