[Dailydrool] Tributes to Jonathan

Douglas Paul via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 5 06:52:15 PDT 2016

When I read of Jonathan's passing, it  took a couple of minutes until I realized who he is. I remember his postings of happenings with his partner Justin and of the wonderful four legged charges. The tributes posted on the Drool caught my breath. All of you that posted, I want to say thank you for saying those things I know I could never atriculate. I am sadened of his passing, but I can just imagine the festivities and joyful noise at the Bridge. I don't know if he will  be  able to rest in peace with all that frilvolity with the ones he loved and those that loved him. Your battle is over Jonathan, enjoy what lies ahead at the Bridge.Marie Pauldmp618 at swbell.net