[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 427, Issue 6

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 13 12:03:36 PDT 2016

Dear Rolph-

This is unacceptable. We truly understand the stress of the she slave. Our she slave has been there, too and wishes her great success with finding new success.....but quartering your goodies is not good. Perhaps you might find her snacks and quarter them......for her, of course..

We think you and Clara are very bootiful. The only thing you could do is model. Perhaps combining both concerns and model for a treat company........taking your pay in snackies.

Pawtunia and Rusty