[Dailydrool] Conley Doc & ML:A confession drama

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 17 06:04:17 PDT 2016

I have to?
Yeah you do.
This is so unfair
No youse gotta do it.
This is male chauvinism.
Is what? Mail Showwhat?
No No, Doc --Chauvan---an attitude
Is that a squirrel?
Oh good grief...
No swering. Nice girls donit swere.
Let us just get on with​ this, all right?
Yeah ok GO:

Ahem yes. Ahem. Ahem. Mmmm. Yes well. Laa. Ahem.
MertaLou do it!
Oh. All. Right.

I am MertaLou professional Lady Basset and I...and I...
Mr. Conley pleeese. I cannot do it. It isn't fair. You counter cruise. He
chases squirrels. I like paper. Why do I have to do this and you and he do
not?

If youse donit do this one abot paper we gone meke youse do the other.
NO!
Yes.
NO You can't do that! You mean the..the..the?
Yes I does. I do mean that.
You would tell them about the the the the
Yes I wood.
The wood? A stick you see a stick?
(Shutup Doc)
The T tt t ttt tttt ttt....?
YES!
Nooooooo! Not the Ttttttttttttttt
Say MertaLou! Say it! You are addicted to------------

TOTE BAGS oh my heavens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so ashamed!
It's ok  now. It'll get better now. I promises. We all have our liddel
prollems. You can see how it has helpt me wif my own----------is dat a
peacea cheese up dere on the counner?Wait wait I gotta see jus
A squirrel! Is it a Squirrel?
Wait let me put it in this tote bag.............

And so we leave the three to their personal problems.
MomPerson to Conley the Counter-cruiser, Doc the Squirrel chaser and
MertaLou, tote bag addict.

bgszap2 at gmail.com