[Dailydrool] Why I'm tired today

Kathie Goblirsch via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jun 18 13:36:28 PDT 2016

Last night Gabby woke me up at 4:20 am by scratching on my bedroom door.

I got up, fumbled for my slippers and groggily opened the door, figuring
that she wanted to go outside to potty.

Got to the living room and discovered that, no, she didn't want outside
-- she wanted me to wake up Jason, the 14 lb. Maine Coon cat, and make
him get out of the comfy chair so that *she* could get in it!

This is not the first time that this has happened in the last few weeks.
For some unknown reason Jason has recently decided that he likes to
sleep in this chair.

Needless to say, I did not make Jason move.

Kathie G.

Bookwyrm at comcast.net