[Dailydrool] Charlie

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 20 18:23:06 PDT 2016

We had to take Charlie to the vet today because a cyst popped open on his
back, this was the second time it happened and last time it healed for a
short time then broke open again within a month so the vet took him and  he
had surgery to get it removed and is resting at home tonight.

My poor ten year old boy!!

Wags is doing well each day getting stronger he goes to the vet Friday to
see if his bloodwork is good enough to be heartworm treated  we usually have
to keep them quiet for a long while and have them tested six months after
the treatment to make sure all heartworms are eradicated.

It is really warm here and humid!!!

I am hoping to see the shelter challenge start up soon again. I think we are
voting for ABC Basset Rescue this time.

Christine

jbly1 at kc.rr.com