[Dailydrool] D.A.W.G -“Dangerous Animal Warning Gang”

Julie Canny via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 21 17:29:36 PDT 2016

*The story behind walking 4 Bassets in NC*

*(Imagine the theme from “Mission Impossible” in background)*

 Four secret agents of D.A.W.G are on their morning mission to rid the
world of terrorist squirrels, and cats, and flies, and birds in North
Carolina.

*Big Red*: “I got a pee-mail from Cody, terrorist scent at  9 o’clock.
Make that 2 o’clock, nope, 4:45 no 10 o'clock……”

*Miss Mack*: “Roger Big Red, I’m on it.  I’ll just leave a pee mail for
Cody, oh and one for Bella and one for Sophie.  Oh my, is that a yummy
blade of grass?”

*Big Red*:  “SQUIRREL”

*Miss Mack*:  “Got it…….  Hey Nitwit, stop rolling and help me out”

*Nitwit *(rolling on grass)  “Ohhhh  I just need a little more of dis
oh-da-poo-foom”

*Miss Mulls*:  “There’s a fly on my butt, no it’s on my ear, my butt, gotta
run home now.”