[Dailydrool] food for seniors

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jun 4 16:43:33 PDT 2016

​Dogs should not. not. not. eat cat food if there is anything else to feed
them. Cat diet is very high in protein, fat and calories. It is as apt to
give them really disgusting diarrhea or even pancreatitis. The older the
dog the less likely he is to digest cat food.
However.
If you have a dog who is terminally ill, and we all have had, you may feed
him anything he will eat including cat food, people food, baby food, dog
food, Restaurant food etc etc....

MomPerson to Conley, Doc & MertaLou

PS I have never heard that about brown rice...I will have to ask my Vet.

bgszap2 at gmail.com