[Dailydrool] Update from Browyn the Mighty Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Mar 1 04:32:59 PST 2016

Hi everyone! I am a mighty Fairy Princess! Hear me roar! The weather has
been fantastic and we got to play outside. I decided to wrestle with
Bugsey. While we were wrestling I managed to knock him over and down on the
ground (okay, he really did take pityon me and he fell down on his own so I
could feel good about myself). We were having a gay old time playing
alligator mouth and the the bully Beauford decided to hump Bugsey's head
and I had to knock him off (okay, I don't really have a prayer of knocking
Beauford over, but I climbed under him and kept playing alligator mouth
with Bugsey) Beauford finally decided to play nicely with us and we had
great fun chasing each other and wrestling. The mom and dad sat out on the
patio and watched us while drinking a glass of wine. We all LOVE this kind
of weather!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, and Bugsey
timandjenmartin at gmail.com