[Dailydrool] Interesting apetites

Julie Canny via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Mar 4 13:53:52 PST 2016

Thankfully my four have outgrown the eating of sticks, though dragging
sticks in for old time sake does occur.  Mulligan likes to hunt for her
chew snacks.  Now that it's getting warmer, these "delectables" are coming
out.  A variety of bugs, little frogs are both dinner and a show.  She
torments the creatures and and eats the bugs.  It's just so gross.  I found
a gecko on the laundry room floor the other day, looking up at me.    It
was quite dead.  No visible damage, Mulligan probably frightened the thing
to death.
Guinness does not eat the bugs.  If there is a big palmetto bug in the
house, upside down and kicking his feet, Guinness gets on his back next to
it, kicks his feet and whines.  He just wants a friend to play with.
So, it's spring.  Time to eat the spring grass.  Time to catch bugs.  And,
time to watch out for the poor baby bunnies.  Sigh.....