[Dailydrool] Little MertaLou

Pat via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Mar 5 15:29:53 PST 2016

Dear Conley and Doc...Rudy wants you to know he and Minnie are sending all the drool they can muster for MertaLou and some for Momperson too.

Rudy's mom wants you to know that Rudy has another 'think' coming if he thinks he is going to 'eat' that brand new Pampers he stole out of my purse where I keep it for just-in-case when the grand-two-leggar is visiting. It fills his mouth pretty well but it is hanging  out on his flews. I am sure if it made it to his belly it would puff up grotesquely and cause a nasty belly ache.

Rudy and The Entourage'
Lilygurl.pat at gmail.com

Sent from my iPad