[Dailydrool] Trade

Dale via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Mar 6 11:03:08 PST 2016

Sigh. My three basset  don't leave it too well.  Drop it flat doesn't happen.  Sooooooooo we trade. Like yesterday. They had fresh food for dinner. Salmon whitefish blueberries you know the good stuff.  It comes in a roll.  Wrapped in plastic. We call it fish sausage. Anyway Greg cut the end off and portioned it out and somehow Snoopy got a hold of that plastic end. Three to four inches in diameter.  Perfect to choke on or at the very least swallow and create a blockage.   I saw it and shouted

Snoopy no!
Drop it!

He took off at dead run and I took from after him and shouted TRADE

Snoopy trades real good he knows what that means he spit the plastic disc clear across the room and looked back at me with his whatcha got? Look.

I collected the disc and then paid up out of my very special stash of trade treats and all was well at our house once again.

Bev do you seriously get mileage out of drop it?  Sigh

Dale aka the clueless momPerson for a reason

Sent from my iPad