[Dailydrool] Raffles

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Mar 19 19:38:52 PDT 2016

I'm so pleased. I won my first raffle ever just this month in Sr. hOundsabound's February Frenzy! It does happen sometimes! So, rAffle on the DD rool quilt it will be. And Wendie has generously agreed to run it through her Sr. hOundsabound Facebook page,  but only on the condition that she receives no cut whatsoever--her administration is also 100% charity. So, coming soon. It will be a few weeks before I have the quilt back from the long arm quilter, and then I will need to bind it and photograph it,  but come April, start drooling folks. This is going to be a fabulous queen size bed quilt made by eight droolers plus a friend of a drooler. Val, vlbzwick at yahoo.com

And Mariah insists on some of the credit too, for purloining the original panties and insists Aunties Dawn and Dale share her kudos.