[Dailydrool] Speed bumps

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Mar 23 04:26:00 PDT 2016

​I looked at Sandi Wittenberg's photo on FB after she had tripped over her
dogs and broke her nose and blackened both eyes,and been to the ER and I
thought "There but for the grace of God...." because Merta Lou in
particular thinks that the command
MOVE
means run in front of me, looking back over her shoulder so that every step
I take is fraught with peril. And heaven help me if I have in my arms
laundry or dinner dishes or a bunch of dog food bowls because in addition
to breaking my hip, ankle or wrists when I fall over her, I will break the
dishes or scatter the clean clothes.
How do I teach her to get out of the way? Seriously. Does anyone have a
suggestion? My others knew to move: she does not.​

MomPerson to Merta Lou, Conley & Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com