[Dailydrool] March 23 calendar page

Sherry Moore via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Mar 23 09:16:47 PDT 2016

On today's Daily Drool calendar page is my sweet Darcy, who left for the Bridge last April. Today would have been his 16th birthday. He holds the uncontested title of the most loving Basset we have ever had, indeed, most loving dog I've ever known. He wasn't always the sharpest tool in the shed, but we always said he was a lover, not a thinker. His Grandma Chris Wallen used to say he was a sweet soul who found the world moving a bit too fast for him. Love and miss you, D-Man, but we'll meet again someday.

Sherry in AZ
with GiGi and Edric
sherrymoore at me.com <mailto:sherrymoore at me.com>