[Dailydrool] Bev and speed bumps

Ann Hefner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Mar 24 13:50:52 PDT 2016

I know it might seem cruel, but when you say move you might
kick her foot a little so she makes the connection. I
learned with my first dog by accident and to this day I feel
real bad for him, but it worked. He would jump up on me when
I was eating and I'd say down. It never helped, but one day
I pushed him gently when I said down and the poor little guy
his his chin on the table, and he learned fast what down
meant. I know it had to hurt, but he never forgot.
Ann