[Dailydrool] Heather and lymphoma in Barney

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Mar 30 18:43:07 PDT 2016

May God Bless you and give you strength during this difficult transition.
We will send healing drool and prayers.

My sister's Max, who lived with me, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoma when
he was about 8 years old, and the onset was very rapid.

We did chemo with an oncologist, and Max had a really tough  time with it.
It gave us a few extra months of life with him, but they were never able to
turn the corner with him, and some of his days of treatment were not great
to say the least.

B-cell lymphoma, and your vet can figure that out, is not as aggressive,
but if I had a dog with lymphoma again, I would give he/she a gentle
passage of prednisone and chinese herbs.

Hug and love Barney is the best medicine, and I cyber hug you as well.  I
know how sad you are feeling.

Healing drool,

Jackie and the sequestered hounds.  (Only Nikki is sequestered, but the
others are playing along, and she has several rooms to travel in, but she
stays put in the brand new recovery bed that is all hers)