[Dailydrool] Cerenia

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Mar 5 19:26:06 PST 2016

It is also okay to use cerenia when the offending object is long gone and
the poor dog has the dry heaves and can't begin drinking water until they
are gone. I have had and currently have a dog that just can't quit vomiting
without medical intervention. But, I want to make very sure the offending
object is gone before giving the cerenia. Bugsey is very bad about eating
dead mice. Stopping the vomiting so the dead mouse stays in him is
decidedly not desirable.
Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
Timandjenmartin at gmail.com