[Dailydrool] Advice

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 3 06:44:15 PDT 2016

I have a suicidal dog.
She runs in front of me and .stops.dead.
I am going to trip and fall and if I fall on her I will crush her to death
I am fairly sure. If I don't break an arm, leg or hip or neck of my own. Or
all of them.

My other dogs move when I say MOVE! or something else which conveys the
same thing, the other dogs MOVE. Not this one. This one wags harder and
leaps in the air, landing right on my feet. MY feet.
Yes, she gets stepped upon. I try not to but it is inevitable. Still she
doesn't heed the warnings. She's not dumb except about this. Is there a way
to teach the command MOVE?

MomPerson to Conley, Doc and Little Miss SpeedBump

bgszap2 at gmail.com​