[Dailydrool] Daily Drama

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 5 06:00:35 PDT 2016

​Put her on cranberry capsules. Open them and sprinkle them on her food.
Find a food that has lower acidity and try that combo instead of the
acidifiers. But the cranberry is important.
There is another homeopathic thing for bladder health oh!  Did they check
her kidney function? (I am sure they did) and is she concentrating her
urine?
Just a couple of things to ask if they didn't mention either one.
They can do an ultrasound of the bladder to be sure she does not have a
tumor. Not to be an alarmist but I think of these things in relation to my
own dogs and know I would be thinking about that. Maybe they did one when
looking for stones?

Also ask your Vet about putting her on Proin. It is possible that her
sphincter muscles are weakening with age and from being spayed. Proin will
help that at least we used it very successfully for older dogs with leakage.
One more question:
Did they send the urine sample out and how was it gathered?

(You can take the girl out of the clinic but you cannot take the clinic out
of the girl....)
MomPerson to Merta Lou, Conley & Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com