[Dailydrool] Breaking News at HHA

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 15 16:36:29 PDT 2016

Xander woofing in with VERY BIGGEST NEWS of all from Howling Hound Acres! Ruger and I are Uncles!, Momma and Daddy are Grandparents!, And Gertrude is a new mother!!!! Yes that right we have our first born on our farm baby cow! Momma and Daddy went out this morning to feed the toddler calves. Afterward momma went out the back door of the barn like she do every morning to lay eyes on all of the big cows....and there was an extra one! A very little one!!! Gertrude had just had just given birth to her calf, she had it cleaned up and was delivering the after birth when momma softly screamed at daddy "Todd, we have a baby. Come quick". They spent the morning out watching momma and baby to make sure everyone was ok and to make sure that the baby got up and nursed. After all this is Gertrude's very first baby. At first the little calf had a tough time with getting the nipple into her mouth, but she finally figured it out. Gertrude and new baby are both doing well. We think that it is a little girl but are not 100% certain.  But one thing that we are certain of is that baby is mighty darn cute!!!
Hugs and soft shooter kisses to all. Xander woofing out!