[Dailydrool] Saying goodbye to my baby girl

Vicki Kerns via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 17 20:28:07 PDT 2016

At 7:30 this evening, my angel, my little girl, my child, Cleo, went to the
Rainbow Bridge. It was very quick & very peaceful, which tells me that she
was ready to go. I felt her little spirit leave her body. She is now at
peace, young, no disease, no arthritis, no itchies, no more pain. My pain
has just begun. My heart is shattered & a big chunk of it went with her. I
love you, Miss Cleo, Miss P. Tell mom & dad hi & Pongo too. I will miss you
forever and I will love you until the end of time. Please light a candle &
say a prayer for us both. Thank you, Ron, for standing beside me as I said
goodbye. And Lord, welcome my baby into your fold with loving arms & tell
her how endlessly I love her & will miss her.
Like <https://www.facebook.com/vicki.kerns#>
Like
Love
Haha