[Dailydrool] Missive From Miss MertaLou

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 18 01:39:02 PDT 2016

​This is Miss MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset with another report. The
MotherPerson ran away again but just for the day this time and when she
came home she smelled of Manicotti but she didn't have any with her!
This is an outrage.
We spent all day looking out the windows, barking at everything that moved
and waaaiiiittttiiiinnnng and did she bring anything to us?
Noooooooooooooooooooo.
What is more she met another Drooler and never told us she was going to do
that. We might have had messages for Browyn, for example, but did we get a
chance to? What do YOU think? Of course not.
AND to make it worse when she pulled into the drive we could smell the car
from a million miles away because it was SMOKIN hot! And I mean smoking.
>From the left front. Wow did it stink and was she rattled. Ha Ha serves her
right for no white box at least I think so.

Drool and Cuddles to those whose hearts and soul need it
Miss MertaLou Professional Lady Basset at the home of
Conley and Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com