[Dailydrool] Food for Seniors

K Beard via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 18 14:52:49 PDT 2016

I have for the past 7 or 8 years been feeding a dog food with NO CORN, NO
WHEAT, NO SOY, AND NO GLUTEN.  It also has enough added
glucosamine/chondroitin to help with the older Bassets tendency to develop
arthritis.  I feed it to all my dogs--not just the seniors--and they all do
very well on it.  It has adequate protein for almost any age, including
puppies, and is not overloaded with fat.
My dogs ages range from 10 weeks to 15 years.

Since I have been feeding it, I have not had a single hot spot, and my
dogs' stools are nice, firm, and pretty small for Bassets.  I hesitate to
mention the name because I am not sure it allowed on the Drool, but I will
share if someone wants to e-mail me privately.

Kathryn Beard
kath35.bear at gmail.com