[Dailydrool] Mariah responds

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 31 22:02:04 PDT 2016

THis is Mariah. I am thrilled with the results of the Quilt Raffle, and very honored to have been awarded a title of Pwincess. I think I shall be a warrior pwincess like Xena, as I am quite feisty for my size, not very fairy-like in truth. THe Tana triplets suggested I call myself the Purveyer of Purloined Panties. I have thought of myself recently as a Playful Partier with Pitbulls. and now, thank you, thank you, forever Queen Feyfey, Queen Pawtunia, and Rusty, I am a Proud, Powerful, Pwincess. JUst think of me as a P to the, oh dear, I don't remember how to do exponentials. LEt's see--3 P's three times would that be P to the second? well, let's call me a multiple P (no excretion jokes, please).  An imPressed multi-P, MAriah

And by the by, this weekend our house is being tented for termites (AGAIN! A hazard of living in Hawaii) and all living creatures had to vacate for two days. So the slaves brought us up to this cool rented cabin in the woods in Volcano with a gigantic fenced yard where Mila, Ipo, and I have been playing chase. IT was at this very same vacation rental two Novembers ago when the slaves talked to Auntie Dawn at Daphneyland for the first time about importing a new houndie (Admiral Bo had left for the Bridge by then), and as it turned out,  I had just been brought in from the mean streets of LA and so was promised to them. SO! This cabin is kind of a celebration place of the beginnings of my journey to Hawaii.  I promise to continue to keep making Queen Feyfey proud of my efforts to help other homeless houndies. (You should see the basset quilt I've got the momslave working on now, and the one she just sent to Auntie Chris in Missouri. YOurs truly, the certified multi-P pwincess, Mariah the Maraudah of Hawaii