[Dailydrool] Boys and girls

LOIS LEMA via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 25 13:49:32 PDT 2016

I am partial to girls.  I really am.  my first basset was a bassetter..mr cooper.  obviously a boy.  then, while not looking for a basset, I failed parking lot transfer and fell head of heels for buster brown basset hound who was a demon.  in every sense of the word, but he was my heart dog and my demon.  then I got miss sally to ease the upcoming loss of mr cooper.  then missy lowla needed a place to land as a foster...well she landed, and never left except for a short probably 3 week period.  she was perfect, unadoptable to anyone but me but perfect.  she passed.  now buster is getting old & sickly...I end up falling for a pretty female baby, all is good and that doesn't work out and I end up with a smooshy soft big baby boy.  I really am still partial to girls.  really I am.  you just would never seem to know it by my track record....

 “Being different will always threaten the institution of understanding of a closed mind. However, evolution is built on difference, changing and the concept of thinking outside the box. Live to be your own unique brand, without apology.”
 ― Shannon L. Alder