[Dailydrool] Dear Snoopy

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Nov 3 05:39:05 PDT 2016

This is Rolph from the UK. Yesterday, my slave took me aside and said your clueless momperson was coming to visit Bassety Dogs Home.I was very excited thinking about all those salmon treats I got last time, but she was very stern. She said you had been ill and Lulu had been ill and that I was to behave myself. She said there was NO QUESTION of kidnapping Auntie Dale Person and holding her ransom for treats this time.So I promised...... But then I remembered my slave had been to the posh dog bakery and bought special treats for you and your sisters. I thought, as you'd all been so ill, well, OK not Gracie, but you others, that treats would not be a good idea. Especially treats from the posh dog bakery.So I hid them.The slave didn't find them until after Auntie Daleperson left.

BwahahahahRolph, in the UK, with Clara and Sally