[Dailydrool] Thank you to all

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Nov 5 19:08:51 PDT 2016

I want to let everyone know I so appreciate their kind words and love.  I
am on a mission to find Pierre III, i.e. just 3.  Has anyone had a hound,
beloved, just a number, well, I am willing to do it for the right hound.
So, for all you rescue people who are looking for a loving home for a black
and white spotty dog with long black years, please call me.  Three will be
my charm, and the Pierre who breaks the curse of dying too young.  Some say
three is the charm,  Both my Pierre bassets are forever in my heart, and
while I am devastated with the loss of jr, and before the loss of sr., I
had the wonderful times with them, and that is priceless,