[Dailydrool] Update by Beauford

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Nov 11 01:43:42 PST 2016

Hi one and all! It has been quiet on our end once again. LIterally. As most
of you know, we try to be very quiet when the mom is not feeling her
greatest. She hurt her back and it has just been getting worse. Plus, her
migraines haven't gone away. She finally broke down and got an MRI and the
good news is structurally it is way better than expected for someone her
age. The bad news is there is a lot of inflammation. So she is getting an
epidural and the dad will be out of town for work. So we get to go to camp!
Did I mention they have a new camp assistant there? Her name is Emma and we
are in love with each other. So I LOVE camp now. I liked it before. Anyway.
it will be a short trip. 24 hours if the mom does okay. 2 days if she
doesn't. We are going to have a spa day while we are there. So we will come
home smelling fantastic as well!

Meanwhile, we had a meet and great with this guy named Jackson. He is
supposed to be a golden retriever, but mom says he looks like a looks like
an Irish Setter. He is 11 and very mellow. Browyn was a total jerk and
wouldn't quit barking in his face. I did this for a little while, but that
got boring after a few minutes. He and Bugsey figured out that the mom
could love on them at the same time and everything was going smoothly until
Jackson's mom decided that 3 bassets and a golden should play ball
together. what on earth was she thinking? It turned into Let's see how fast
Bugsey can get to the ball and bump everyone off of it and no he isn't
bringing it back you stupid woman! We are having another meet and great
today and if things go well Jackson will stay over the Thanksgiving
holiday. Mom is mildly concerned though because Browyn has been peeing in
the house since Jackson was in the house. Related or not? Who knows with
Browyn. She is a strange one.

We hope all are doing well and sending healing drool to all that need it.
We are so glad they figured out what happened to our friend Conley when he
scared the daylights out of his mom.

Beauford with Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com